These 20m² rooms feature a bright, colourful ambiance and include a wooden floor, fauteuil with standard-lamp, shower/WC, hairdryer, flat screen TV, writing desk, radio, and a Balcony providing views over the lake!
Table tennis, sun lounger, parasol, locked car parking and bicycle box, using our Spa (opening hours according to bulletin board on site), sauna, steam bath, infrared – and deep-heath technology cabins, relaxation room with terrace, bath robe, towels. For an additional charge: massage, bath treatments.
|Preis pro Person/Tag|
inkl. Frühstücksbuffet ab
|17.6. - 30.6.|
27.8. - 2.9.
11.9. - 1.10.
|1.7. - 26.8.||3.9. - 10.9.||Hightlight Slug|
|Einzelzimmer||112,—||130,—||133.—||Einzelzimmer seeseitig – ohne Balkon|
|Doppelzimmer Classic||112,—||135,—||138.—||Doppelzimmer Harmonie|
|Doppelzimmer mit Balkon & Seeblick||135,—||157,—||150.—||Doppelzimmer Harmonie Plus|
|Seeblick Suiten||146,—||166,—||165.—||Harmonie Plus Familie (SUITE)|
|Superior Junior Suiten mit Panoramablick||155,—||172,—||165.—||Doppelzimmer Panoramablick (JUNIOR SUITE)|
- Visitor´s tax are not included in the price and will be charged with the invoice ( € 1,70 – € 2,00 / per night / per adult)
- The prices include breakfast buffet starting at 8am until 12am
- wheelchair-friendly/handicapped-accessible rooms available
- Dogs are welcome according to prior arrangement, €15,00 per day without food
- Booking a double bedroom as a single room only available upon request, additional charge of 25% per day
- additional bed on request. Additional fee of 55€ / per day incl breakfast.
- Between September 5th and 11th the European Bikeweek takes place. Availability upon request – minimum stay of 5 nights for arrivals from 3rd of September 2023
- children older than 12 years old are welcome.